KBB UT is specialised in
- engineering and geo-scientific services for consulting, planning, construction and operating of underground storage facilities in salt formations, depleted reservoirs and aquifers
- underground storage of natural gas, crude oil, fuels, liquefied gas, hydrogen and compressed air
- brine and salt extraction.
KBB UT is
- flexible, customer-oriented and reliable
- actively developing and researching new technologies.
KBB UT is based in Hanover, Germany.
KBB UT cooperates closely with its sister company DEEP Underground Engineering GmbH in Bad Zwischenahn .
KBB UT is certified according
- Quality Management System DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- Safety Health Environmental (SHE) Mananagement System
- Environmental Management System DIN EN ISO 14001:2009
- Water Resources Law.