We put work safety and the environment first!
KBB UT practises end-to-end QHSE management (quality, health, safety environment).
As a service provider, customer satisfaction is very important to us. The best way to achieve it is project planning that achieves the best possible results in a reasonable timeframe. A process-oriented approach makes sure that projects are carried out according to customers’ expectations. Constructive internal and external feedback serves constant improvement.
Health and safety of everyone involved and protecting the environment have the highest priority in all we do. Our people
are committed to continuously improving work safety and protecting the environment. We are constantly improving our health and safety policy as well as our green credentials.
- Detecting the need for and carrying out corrective actions, improvements and preventive measures as soon as possible.
- In case of doubt, always putting safety and environmental aspects first.
- All managers have special responsibility. They initiate safety and environmental awareness campaigns, taking personal charge of these if necessary.
- Insights gained from accidents, environmental damage and near-accidents are passed on to employees in training courses so they do not occur again.
- Work processes must not present risks to health, property or the environment.
- We take preventive measures to protect air, water, soil, plants and animals from harm.
- All employees contribute in a major way to personal and operational safety as well as to environmental protection by strictly following the relevant regulations.
To ensure these principles are implemented effectively, KBB UT has created an integrated management system consisting of DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN ISO 14001:2009 and SCC Version 2011. All three certificates are valid until March 2018. click here …