Helping our customers
Like most large-scale technical projects, the construction of underground storage facilities is relatively complex. A wide range of factors, aspects and regulations must be taken into consideration when planning, constructing and running these facilities. KBB UT provides its customers with extensive know-how on all levels.
- We run solution mining operations including gas first fill with our own personnel using 1, 2 or 3-shift operation.
Work safety and environment protection
- Quality management: Engineering services based on DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001 and the Safety Certificate for Contractors (SCC). Regular internal and external audits.
- Work safety:
- – Regular employee training regarding safety technology and accident prevention
- – Safety check of work environment, tools and procedures
- – Checks of external operations to identify and eliminate safety deficits
- – Advice on the required personal work equipment and safety gear.
- Environment protection: Advice, support and inspection of companies
- Support in dealing with authorities: We provide support and advice on all kinds of approval processes.
- We provide advice on service and product procurement
- We advise you on planning, designing and implementing processes
- Inquiries: We suggest and select bidders, prepare inquiries and make evaluations and recommendations
- Assignment: We handle bidder negotiations, comparison of quotations, recommendation and job assignment
- Order execution: We deal with order confirmation, deadline monitoring, delivery management, invoice checking and warranty issues
- Order post-processing: We take care of cost control, supplier assessment and process evaluation
- Flexible integration of customer requirements such as proprietary IT systems.
For our Standard Order Terms and Conditions please click here.
- We implement special customer requirements regarding public relations, e.g. when creating exhibits, photo documentations, animations, brochures and print media.